Wednesday, January 16, 2008

rounding up my new year

anyone who had read ade blog may know my start to the new yr wasn't tt good. after a realli bad dinner and waiting a cab for a hour plus isn't my ideal way of starting the year. my sinus problem getting worse, i need a plumber to stop my leaking nose. haven go out much this yr everybody is realli hard to date. nt having enough sleep most of the time. ade is leaving this sun for 6 weeks 1 lesser fren to hang wit but wish her gd luck n njoy her training safe n sound.cousin getting married had to help up wit his prep. the year awaited golden globe been cancell because of the damn writers strike. things on a gd note. this sat jay concert. sun sending ade off. oscar movies month. hope i pass my driving the 2nd time. n looking forward to cny! woohoo.

No comments: