Wednesday, January 09, 2008

on the go list

i am so free that i had nothing to do. wan to share with you guys my taste of music, so just sharing the 15 /25 songs on my ipod on the go list which I will change every 4 days b4 going to camp so for the preparation for the 1 hour plus bus ride from yishun to changi. poor me being doing this for 1 and a half year. 4 more months to go woohoo!.

1. The Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa
2. The Killers - The Ballad of Michael Valentine (the song that pump my adrenline through my trip)
3. Rilo Kiley - Breaking Up (This indie pop singer is one of the most unique music ever, quirky and fun)
4. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
5. Bono - I am the Walrus (soundtrack of Across the Universe)
6. One Republic - Stop and Stare
7. Cold play - In My Place
8. Radiohead - All I Need (song from their latest album)
9. The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow (soundtrack of The Darjeeling Ltd)
10. Peter Sartsdt - Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) (Soundtrack of the Darjeeling Ltd)
11. 林宥嘉 - 背影
12. 曹格 - 单数
13. 曹格 - 爱到最后一秒也不委屈
14. Soler - 媽媽再見
15. 方大同 - Love Song

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

林宥嘉 - 背影 is a 4/5 sandeestars oh!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

wow this blog is the best i had ever seen...think i gona let the papers know about this blog..think it will cause a uproar among the netizen