Sunday, January 20, 2008

New songs on my on the go

New songs to recommends. what a great site this is isn't it with recommedations of movies and music and art. pls come more often. free entry.

Radiohead- Jigsaw Falling Into Places
ever since radiohead goes Super alternative, i find some of their music hard to accept but this 1 is obviously the standout of their new album, make me high high high. ran wo ai hou bu gan ai.

Mott The Hoople - All the Young Dudes
Soundtrack of Juno, after hearing the whole album of Juno, i bet i will love the movie, this s the type of movie soundtrack I like, very wes anderson and indie.

杨宗纬 - 洋葱
This song written by Ah Xin of mayday, make me super emo. my heart cries. make me feel like an onion. especially the chorus plus his trademark make ppl want to cry voice, oh man my bro beside me is crying too.

No comments: