Sunday, January 30, 2005

Conclusion

hmm i am going to summaries how my this week goes... it consider quite a busy n hectoc week cause all my assignments due this week so its all the late nights n rush hours again but luckily able to submit everythin in time but nt veri satisfy wit my 3d logo cause feel too simple so i expect myself nt to do well for this asignment but nvm hope i will work harder for the reamining assignments den... wah but jus when u thod u finish everythin den i hav to worry about my script again tink i hav to tink of my final draft quicn n fast n always hav no idea n its time to do my documentary again... hais... the thod of it make me veri sian cant realli give me a peaceful while without tinking of any work to do... this make me remember the days at surin again where u hav no worries, stress, work, relatioship problem, money matters, tinking of ideas blah blah blah problems... hais so peaceful those times were but everythin seem to goen in a flash n i am almost through the second half of my second yr...

but this week learn quite alot from my directing class.. guess wad lim yu beng is here.... but when i tell alot of my friends they dunno even noe who the hell he is guess he is nt so popular after all although i can only rem him act in triple 9 n anna n the king. woo i tink jus his acting class alone make me learn more from the the rest of the module lectures... upon learning wad an actor sld do i realise it sld be good thing tt all those wished to be a gd director sld go for actign class first. it is such a fruitful lesson n ic how my class ppl can act... woo fantastic stuff, especially andy woo my drama actor i have find the best actor hoho but also through tt know alot of more sensitive n sad stuff from my classmates... haha i was acting some nonsense thing again tt day i tink i acted realli bed in the waking up every morning cause i brush my teeth with a towel wad the hell was i doin guess i was too anxious or wad den the situation haha i dunno wad else to do jus go up n sit n turn around n shout ho seh la! end up whole class laughing haha but overall it is quite fun la cant wait for next week to come although lim yu beng look abit intimidating at times.

No comments: