Wednesday, January 12, 2005

borders is where the bordest ppl hang out

hmm its being hmm let me c around 6 days since i last blog.. hmm cause the past 1 week n a half i was rushing my docu like shit n had no time for almost everything else but at last it had finished... although i admit it is not realli good... but it is the effort tht me team n one freelance helper hudha!!! tt make me enjoy the whole process although i admit it is tiring n make my blood boil because of the stupid com system n the lecturer who chase me out of the lab.

jus earlier ago, we spend our whole day finding ways to save our docu... we try every means o manner... like copying in the avid room... but dunno y end up 12 mins instead of the actual length 16 mins , also the comp lab dvdit program dunno issit because bought in jb or wad cannot use 1 luckily thanks to mr linus who helped us digitise the video into dv tape saved us! i feel tt all the dfv lecturers r realli realli nice ... its not like the normal teacher we usually thod of tt giv airs n dun realli interact wit u much or giv a teacher high air impression.. they r realli nice especially when i tink back of the studio project day... actualli the lecturers n staff finish work at 6 but for us they willing to stay till as late as 10 almost every night to assist us n to close the studio, n the next day they had to came early around 8 plus to open the studio for us... n miss irene too at first during my mtv segment i was quite irritated tt time cause because ppl infront of me overrun den she thod i overrun anot den she yell at m make me realli pissed at the moment especially when i was so stress being the studio director at tt time but she realli help n guide us like a mother alot in the sp n especially in the docu in the thai trip...

finally we are able to show the premiere of the docu today... hmm had to say again it is nt realli gd cause we r veri rrush n wit no experience in this thing too ... but after seeing my fellow peeps reactions n comments i am quite glad they appreciate it n giv us some constructive comments... wah when i hear the ms katherine want us to do an 1 hour docu instead i almost want to faint... cause i miss alot of lesson recently,, like producing, cp n i nv realli pay attention during the 3d max n i got big problem wit my next assignment... so i wonder if hav to do the docu again its realli quite a strain for me n my fellow members hope the others can tink in our pov... but if they realli wan a long 1 i will hav no second thoughts of doing it again cause at least after all the late nights n rushing ... after seeing ur finishing product ... i will feel gradually satisfied like all my work in eother design or video.

wah today when hudha n lenny suddenly tok about the borders is the bordeest place cause tts where all the bordest ppl hang around i feel veri amused hoho cause at least they can rem sth i wrote in my blog hohohoho ok la due to overwhelming response i will giv another joke but since i cant tink of 1 now i will entertain wit my jap lesson jokes kaka ka a sausage ok since hudha hav hear of t too i will teach another 1 shi shi she has long hair but this 1 nt realli funny ok nvm i will move on

wah cause i heAR fr 1 of my freshie tt they is a conflict in my class now hmm quite disappointed to hear tt ... after tt i go hear some of my freshies blog... hmm tink most of them r enjoying wad they r doin now so i am glad for them n if any of u r reading this u all can find me anytime if need either help in work or class problems... i will be realli willing to do wadever i can.

wah i type so much finger abit tired giv it a break. hav a kit kat

No comments: