Thursday, January 06, 2005

arigato hudha!!!

hmm... still in sch again at 8 50 pm... feeling realli lousy today... yesterday wasn't able to sleep early because went to help my cousin wit something, and also feel realli uneasy at home recently cause recently got a malaysian working at my mum n uncles coffeeshop assistant come n stay here temporarily... just feel realli uneasy when someone u don't even know come here n stay n dun realli know wad to do at home nowadays..

another thing tt make me feel veri bad is because of my computer corrupting.. because of tt i cannot bring parts of the docu video to edit at home while the rest of my group members hav to rush like shit to submit the video by tmr... realli feel quite bad... the digitizing n rendering has take up damn alot of timr... everytime we cannot finish in time to save the files so hav to save in the sch com, but the next day when some of the video gone missing realli make me pissed off... feel realli bad today too because of a bad flu... have to force myself to focus n concentrte... tts y today sometimes feel abit irritated when my frens talk to me abit harsher but maybe is because i am unwell u quite lousy mood recently tt make my feelings abit more sensitive... realli hope to do more for the docu... n thanks to hudha too... have being helping us alot this 2 days... with an extra pair of hands it realli help us do our work faster... thanks hudha... hope we can realli finish this by tmr if not all our hard work will gone to waste...

1 comment:

Oodha said...

ahaa~!
actually i've enjoyed digitising.. becos i get to watch those tapes also.. hahaha! and it isnt so boring afterall becos i'm always entertained by you! your welcomed by the way.. i was supposed to be part of the team anyways.. ka..ka..cut a sausage!