Saturday, January 07, 2006

ITS 2006! er abit slow to say tt. So long nv post cause being bloody busy with stuff this week, had my iap stuff finally over after a presentation, got to go for a shoot at a veri boring place and sick of it place hospital. my fyp project also hospital!!! boring boring boring.

Finally can to reunite with my grp but it wasn;t a great start to the reuinion, kaili got food poisoning which is quite unlikely to happen cause she nv eat much anyway, azhar get BUANG! ouch! oh the first week he got his bike and fractured his arm, aut injured her poor toe playing soccer, me myself consider veri lucky compared to them a bad flu and bad throat, mus be due to the ever changing weather of spore, drink more water guys!

Wah this fyp is realli dragging man, we gotta finalise the script which always took forever, since rem the last gift days, ok tink i better forget those days, hope we can do as much as possible. And my grp is called hexagon! cause dion xu ke xin say our previous grp name noiretblanc is a jinx. er no comments for tt. if hexagon will realli bring us luck i will buy 4d 6666 cause hexagon actualli means 6 sided which is the no. of ppl in my grp.

2005 is a bad yr for me, a year to forget, a lot of things happen this year which sort of affect and changes my life and character. hope 2006 is a great yr to end my poly life.

now i am at home, in a boring sat, WHY AM I AT HOME ON A SATURDAY!!! sad sad sad.

No comments: