Monday, December 26, 2005

My internship has finally came to an end. It is a sort of relieved and happy thing but i am also sad to leave the people there. The people there are realli nice like Mingyan, Eta, Melissa, Sally, Val, Dipin,Leeyi, Joe and Gary... If not for them my internship here will be an disater, i will not imagine how bored i am in the company having to stay around 9 hours everyday.

I always hate the last day of everything, like last day of primary 6, secondary sch, my last day at surin, last day of camps, my last day of 9 lives shoot, and now my last day of internship. No matter how much u hated ur sch, ur company, the ppl or wad, i tink u will still at hav fond memories of the place and the ppl most especially. You will thod, when will i meet this ppl again, maybe a yr, a month, or you might nv even see them again in your whole life. Sad isn't it. Now i going to finish my poly soon, goin army later, dun even know will be able to stay contact with most of my friends in poly, realli love poly life, i couldn't imagine enjoying sch in jc. studying and wearing uniform just sucks.

No comments: