Monday, May 02, 2005

sick:tired:dead

hmm recently feel quite weirdly... have my ups and downs... 1 of the good thing is i manage to meet my best friend to eat dinner recently... this best friend of mine wah quite a curse dunno is good thing or bad thing also know him since pri sch den same sec sch den same class somemore... den i repeat o level wah suey he always repeat wit me.. wah thod poly can get away from him liao wah cow same poly also but different courses haha... haven manage to meet alot... now is like every 1 yr meet up less den 10 times i tink ... when we meet up for dinner tt day also happen to c one of my sec sch gd frens ... haha had dinner together..

times realli flies... around in less than 1 yr time i will be graduating from poly and go to army blah blah blah... throughout all this yrs... friends seems to be leavign u ... nv manage to realli get contact wit most of them... wonder how r most of them now... hmm i hope my this grp of poly mates will stay in contact realli lov working wit u guys...

speaking about working... i not sure if i am a popular person in terms of tt... cause i always seem to have disagreement especially with girls whenever i working with... and recently i am veri sick of this girl tt i am group with... i treasure her as a friend but she disappoints me as a groupmate.

today i am quite pissed wit her... she know i hated her for being late and she still have the guts of smsing 1 of my grp mates lets compare who will be more late or wadever shit... she is late for almost 40mins and thus we wasted around tt period of time to discuss... do u know how much thing i can do in 40 mins and how much time of my time u wasted in total and u know how much things i can do wit tt... from now onwards i swear i wun giv a damn abt whether she late or do her part in her work... i jus keep quiet... maybe alot ppl might say i am a hard person to work with bad temper or wadever shit... but i am those type of person, if u jus do ur part i will be happy enough... actualli i quite like my this grp but jus because precious time is always wasted because of her... i am nt here to complain or spread bad words abt this person. but i am already quite sick of it... i had to voice out somehow... she has been a good fren whenever i am down.. especially the period when my grandma pass away... but i realli hope she will change her bad habit of been late... it realli pissed me off and make me dun feel like or motivated fo doin any work after waiting for her for at least half an hour everytime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wa that girl sounds a lot like me! Like that u shoot a lot of ppl u know! haha. but that girl more best than me, can still compete in lateness. li hai. ci ren fei bi pu tong ren.