Saturday, May 28, 2005

mr lonely

just came back from boon,my cousin birthday... jus a simple early celebration cause he is goin to army next fri... hais... 1 more less people for me to talk to when i got problem or lonely now...

i didn ha alot of people or good friends to share my feelings in my mind now maybe only 2, my best fren n my cousin hais so 1 lesser now... feeling like mr lonely in the song lonely right now...

Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own

today one of my grp ppl send me a msg to explain to me everythin.. didn noe u people will read my blog so didn mean to vent my unhappiness on purpose for u all to see... jus a way to let out my stress... so ppl dun mistaken... normally the day after i will jus take it as nth happen and carry on wit my this type of life...

anyway i wan to giv a short lecture about lateness, it not to means anythin about my grp problem, but i jus wan to say sth about my own opinion...

during a group work... if there are 5 person, if 1 is always late for example... the 1 or 2 other member will slowly feel why they come punctual for... den 1 or 2 will start to late for awhile also... maybe starting 10 mins... den slowly increase... den the 2 other not late will slowly ge sick of it and lateness will turn off ppl patience no matter how good a person patience is...

enough of lateness i wan to end this once and for all today... no more topic about tt anymore...

1 comment:

Oodha said...

two all beef patties
special sauce
lettuce cheese
pickle onions
on a sesame seed bun

get your free ice cream cone, TODAY!