Friday, May 27, 2005

no more

the whole world blame me that time because of the huixiang matter...

now my whole group blame me just because i dunlike 1 person for being late. the whole world had changed, the person who is late is not at fault but the person that reprimanded her for being late is. they say she is naive and i was wrong to scold her, they bring all sorts of old histories to shoot at me and break me down to thousand pieces... they bring back hui xiang matter when i had totally forgotten about it. they say they are afraid of working wit me... they put all sorts of hurting comments on me. this is the first time i break down in front of a friend. i have nv done tt n i will not do tt again.

she can show all the people all the bad things i tok to her in msn but did she ever show ppl those chances i giv to her instead...who can be so sick enough to keep the conversation on msn jus to show people tt i scold her... she can say all the bad things and complain to all sorts of ppl around me but i now jus dun feel like bothering... let it be... i hate backstabbers to the core . Fuck all the backstabbers that have been fucking behind my back and fuck off to the other world!

i dunno if i can ever work with them again... i always lose in the battle of heart to heart talk... guys is always the one at fault... if i am a girl i dun tink i will be in the situation i am today... all girls target me 1 guy and u know u will nv win any supports from the moment it started... i tink i am just taken for granted in this world for trying to do my best for my part to assist my grp members to lessen their load of work n stress... but nobody is ever on my side when things go wrong, i miss the days when assignments is done on my own, i miss my secondary sch friends... i miss the yr 1 days and friends... i miss them, thinking of them make my eyes goes red.

they feel hurt when i say her but did they feel anythin at all when they say all those to me... we discuss today how to say to a grp member of not doin her part well as scared of hurting her feeling as she is sensitive... but did anybody body care about how i feel if i was sensitive or wadever... did anyone ask me about my feeling of what you all said... does any real people out there really take me as a friend... does anybody really care about my feelings and how i feel to all those words...i have wonder for a long time on the way back in the train...

the good thing about a blog is you can say all your unhappiness and no 1 is able to say u back.

the whole world can all blame me but i nv feel i am wrong cause i did it for the goodwill of that person.

4 comments:

Oodha said...

cheer up olc

i know the world is crazy. it hurts alot when you mean well and that person just try to bring you down time and again.

many people might not see it but there will come a point of time when people will eventually see what a good person you are.

meanwhile just be patient and try to make things work okay. my grp is also having a major problem with a latecomer but we're taking it with a pinch of salt.

our FYP is a screw-up already but anyways, we hav to work hard.

i dont wanna be caught in DFV for another stupid year.

so take it easy and just let the person be. one day she will learn her lesson. just go on and do whatever task is assigned to you.

smile =)
thankyou thankyou

oLc said...

thanks alot hudha... maybe i jus the opp of ur grp situation... urs is whole group not happy wit the late person but mine is whole group not happy wit the person who say the person late... aha but thanks hudha u realli brighten up my day especially with ur big mac chant.. keep it up.. and thank thank!

cHeRyL said...

happily smiling,funny oLc where haf u been... so stress out wif work tat u forgot to smile more often... things are often turning upside down now i think especially in the third yr... everything is almost not to our adventage... maybe u can try to give morning calls or ask ur grp to take turn...although they may not sense ur worry now but as deadline draw near... i hope they will understand... i oso very 'gan chiong' person... hehe... dun worry too much... u R a gd guy... every1 noes tat...hehe... so just remember to smile more....

take care (",)

oLc said...

thanks peilin... realli hope to c u all back in sch soon... miss u all alot... take care at work k...