Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Gambade!!!

Hais, somehow today i dun feel very normal today, cant feel my normal self. Maybe the pressure of sch work especially for my script is getting over me. Just cant tink of a good idea to continue wit my current story and next week jap also got a stupud quiz veri sians sia. Have to wake up everyday quite early for either lesson or doing my documentary video logging. At night also cant seems to sleep early too. So find it hard to concentrate especially during some lessons ( dun say is wad but tink most sld know). Hmm.. this fri is new year eve, hear from my friend they might goin to one of my classmate to celebrate or countdown, hmm hope it is true ba if not i have to spend another lonely holiday alone by myself. But most important i hope it can be a good chance tt most of my classmates can be together cause some seems to be separate after the Thailand trip. Hais tmr hav to go do editing aain although its quite tiring but i hope to c the result of our documentary team hardwork asap. Gambade docu team! ! !

1 comment:

Rachael said...

hey olc! It's me....Rachie! Hee~.....yar I also hope that the whole class will be more together and hope its not because of the Thailand Trip that makes the class like separate like that hor. Anyway wishing you a Happy New Year!