Sunday, December 26, 2004

merry merry christmas... lonely lonely christmas...

so long nv update my blog but i tink also nobody read my blog 1 cause its for my own leisure also haa... hai christmas had just pass n its another lonely christmas this year... as usual i nv celebrate again as nobody to date n noone ask me out too... actually quite use to it liao, but when u c ur friends n pals around having out wit their loved ones during festival like christmas and valentine make u feel extra lonely. Hmm but nvm finally i had gone through another christmas.

Okay lets talk about happier things, last week i am back from thailand so i will tell briefly how my trip was. It was my first time taking plane but damn both plane ride i take i had to seat in those middle seat cannot see the scenery through the window and i tink aeroplane is nt my favourite transport. Maybe a helicopter suits me more. The trip to thailand was fruitful n i tink this trip will go down to my memory for the rest of my life, it makes me understand how simple n happy life can be even if u r jus living in a plain land eating simple food living without any entertainment no computer no tv nt even my favourite music. You jus have to wake up in the morning breathing the fresh air, seeing the sunrise playing with the kids, during the night the stars there is the best tt i even seen. u can nv find those in spore. Through my filming of documentary, i also learn alot of thing. i bonded better wit my classmates, i see life from a different perspective of view. And sorry to faj too, i also learn not too takne for granted for my friends. Shouldn't just tink tt if u r friend u can all jus be friend forever, u had to maintain the friendship, u had to contribute to it to make it able to last. Hmm ok speak alot hope my next blog wun be too far away.

No comments: