Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ord lo

Woohoo, ord lo. quite old news. But post ord life is alright so far. Got to start work in Mediacorp working in the Chinese drama department as PA next mon. The pay is meagre and i bet work is gonna be tough but I hope I can endure long enough to strike in my first step to my career path i decide to choose since i finished sec sch.

Btw I am pretty fed up with all the foods and stuff rises. Yesterday night i was watching the Euro 2008 soccer and suddenly something in my mind tell me" hey handsome, you haven eat a prata for a long time, its time to have some. Preferably one goseng and 1 egg with onion." And when I decide to move my lazy ass to go down to buy a prata and during the payment time i give 2 dollar and just when I am about to say keep the change, the staff tell me. Sorry dei, total 2.60.

$2.60 for 2 freaking prata. nabei i bring $2.50 down nia still must malu go back to my hse take another 10 cents down. On the way back to my hse, i still look on the ground wishing i am lucky enough to spot a 10 cent coin. By the way the sum of the prata is 1 goseng $1 plus 1 egg with onion $1.60.

And today i go buy lunch, trying to see what food to eat nabei all the food in my S-11 coffeeshop is freaking pricey. 1 plate chicken rice $3.30 (what kind of weird price is tt) mee pok $3.50 and ban mian $3, you char kway wa biang 80 cent. ok la for nw the price still can take it but u flashback to the price of just 4 yrs ago ~~~~~~~~~~~~ shiu~~~~~~~~~ time travel shiu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACK TO 4 YRS AGO
"speaking to my bro" wa prata gosong 1 for 50 cents nia, lets buy 20 and play prata bomb.

wa dunno wan to eat chicken rice or mee pok today lei, aiya 2 dollars nia just buy both n eat la, think to eat wad waste time and money cannot buy time.

ok i tink this story going no where, but recents reports states that all food prices and petrol prices are still continuing to rise. And recent case in US, all the tomatoes and veggie farm got corroded by dunno wad so the Macdonalds and Burger King will end up with no tomatoes in their burger for awhile.

Heng sia i dunlike to eat tomatoes.

No comments: