Thursday, June 05, 2008

Movie Chirashis for sale

Hi I had some movie chirashis for sales for avid movie lovers.

About Japanese Chirashi
In Japan, these mini posters are known as Chirashi. They are used for promotions of films that are produced and distributed by film companies screening their movies in Japan. For most of the posters, the design used for a certain movie is only exclusive to Japan, thus makes the design unique and higher in demand and value.

Most of the titles I'm selling are new movies titles. Those I currently have are Indiana Jones 4, Speed Racer, Cloverfield, Charlie Wilson War, Vantage Point, Next, 10,000 BC, Hancock, Prince Caspian, CJ 7, Red Cliff, Rambo 4, Wanted, 21, Kung Fu Panda, Golden Compass, Curse of the Golden Flower,, Lion For Lambs, Elizabeth 2, Mr Magnorium Wonder Emporium, August Rush, Blindness and Jumper.

All chirashi/ mini posters are B5 size, approximately 19cm X 26cm/ 7 x 10 inches.
Mint, unused condition. I am selling each piece at SG$3.00, but if you buy more I will give you a discount rate. I will always have new stock of new movies coming in, so if interested please contact me through email at oLc_5@msn.com.

Below are some designs of the chirashi I had right now.




No comments: