Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More new posters...

Ice Age 3 first poster


Beverly Hills Chihuahua - This look like a really dumb movie from Disney, remind me of the recent as stupid Underdog. I bet this will be Paris Hilton favourite movie.


Happy Go Lucky - Winner of the recent Berlin Film Festival Silver Bear Award, the next movie from the director of Vera Drake and Secret & Lies.


In Bruges - Already getting great reviews is this film starring Colin Farrell & Ralph Finnes about two hit men being held up in Bruges, Belgium after a difficult job, begin to differ on their views of life and death as they become used to local customs.


Pineapple Express - Here come the next comedy from the guys who brought you 40 year old Virgin, Knocked Up & Superbad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.