Sunday, October 01, 2006

nv blog for months, but feeling realli low n down, no 1 to tok to so this is my las place to vent out my feelings, hope this 2 yrs of shit will quickly end, i hav being post to a shit place wit a shitty working schedule and the ppl there are sadistic bastards. i can take the tough, but everytime i try visualizing myself wad wil happen if i serve this shit after my o's hw different will it be nw, i will be working wad i always wan to do, in film, study part time, i had my plans. sometime i c my frens happily discussing work n sch i feel happy for them but sometimes jealous too... i realli wan to do those things of my passion, filming, watching movies, i badly badly badly wan to work, the feeling of no money, cant do the things i realli wan make me realli depress. everynite b4 slping all this thoughts keep caming to my end. luckily i had still frens who will ask me out which at least wun make me think during the weekends. i am heading a life of no where. i dunno wad am i goin to do in future. i dunno where i am heading. i wan to earn money to able to giv my parents every month. i wan to do the things i wan get the things i wan. i hope to hav a person to pour out my sorrows. sth everybody is jus real busy n u dunno wad to do. getting drunk cant even make me forget all this shit. i dunno wad is making me like tt, sth jus when someone nv reply or nv pick up my call when i wan someone to tok to makes me realli depress, the thod of nth to do during the weekend or burn my weekend inside tt place i rather die.

goin in soon. when will ths end. sorry blog always used u as my frustration ground. i am just grumbling. nw feeling slightly better. i can only look forward to the next weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa olc, you so depress and sad de ah, really can't tell because you don't often tell us, but of cos we know you very sian to serve ns. You don't think so much la, this will end 1 day and this is what you have to go through, so why not go through this ns shit without thinking so much ni?!... Do ask us out when you book out k!!! Of cos we will also ask you out de!!! JIAYOU OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey relax!!~ bite bite teeth 2 years past le. u will be another hao han. :) and u will always have ya friendssssss. call us out when u book out lar.we always you shou hao xian. very free one.... Chill out boy

Anonymous said...

UPDATE UPDATE! hmpf.