Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I am Tagged!! WHOA!! by Sandy Ter-Nay

Rules: Post 5 Weird and Random Facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.

1. I have a habit of farting on the phone b4 i hang up the phone in the past, which i had been stopping myself doing it since i came to poly. In Chinese i call this "Pi Bie", last time i still wrote a song with the music of Jacky Cheung most popular song "Wen Bie", but sadly, does not earn alot of recognition. In English i call this, "Fart You", in more slang way, On Your Face!

2. Er and i have a habit of staying in the toilet shitting in my room for half an hour if i am veri free and nth to do at home, I must bring something to read in my toilet no matter how urgent i am, and i must on the Hi Fi in my room also, blast it loud, 5 stars shitting manner. Sometiems even after finish shitting, i can still sit on the toilet bowl, half naked, continue reading my newspaper or magazine till i finished it, er got 1 time i still can chit chat with Sandy and Tak Yee on the phone discussing going to KTV while i wa shitting. Er i think next time my friend come my house dun dare touch my phone, newspaper and magazines anymore.

3. Er enough of shit and fart. Er this 1 maybe my poly friend will be shocked to know but my sec sch kakis now and i will be laughing tinking back of the past. I am A CHAO AH BENG during my sec sch days. Last time my sch, Naval Base Sec Sch, my class is the most havoc is the whole school. Everyday detention, hair everytime behind got 1 hole, cause my discipline master veri shit, c who long hair, grab one bunch of hair from ur back and just cut it!! Den the whole grp of boys will rush to the nearest barber to sch. I tink the barber n the discipline master buck up 1 now think of it. I still do alot of things b4 like smoking, throwing chairs at teachers. got 1 time most paisei, i make fun of the national anthem during the assembly get caught by teacher, pull me to go on stage to sing by myself, wah that must be the most embarassing moment of my life.

4. Er this 1 i tink only ppl who went on the YEP trip with me to Thailand know, but i am going to disclose it now. It is abt shit again. I was in the girls room chit chattign with the girls, again, when i suddenly had an urge to shit, actualli wan go back the boys room to shit but quite lazy, den the girls say can shit here cause i also everyday smell their shit er ppl like adeline the person wit the most shit, kaili, dion er dun say liao if not they forever cant be married because of me. THen while i was shitting halfway, the door suddenly opened and it was HUIXIANG!!! the door was spoilt and was not locked properly. WAH I was so f**king shocked, faster grab my pants on 1 hand and tried to close the door, but too late, luckily i censored myself properly, until today i have still no idea has Huixiang see anythin wrong.

5. Er cant tink of so many paisei moments. Just say another one of my weird habit ba. Not veri weird too maybe, er most guy like to slp without wearing t shirt o right, wah but i cannot dun wear 1, an even though is veri hot or i fever, i must put on a blanket to cover my legs no matter wad.

wah type so long sia. Wah this blog is getting veri shitty, no wonder it stinks.

Now i also passed the baton to
1. Hudha
2. Rachie
3. Judy
4. Faj
5. Cheryl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing testing 123.

this is to congratulate olc for getting my comment in his blog.

Anonymous said...

and oso hor, he got tell us he shitting tt time when we were on the phone. I can practically smell his shit. almost fainted but i got strong will to live so didnt faint.

Angel said...

hahahaa... i know abt a few of those weird facts abt u liao hahah.. hey long time no chat n long time no c u also.. haiz.. *miss u!* =)