Sunday, November 27, 2005

I am so veri tired... jus came back from shoot at 4pm and have to go for shoot later at 1am... hais this marathon just never seems to end... 8 days of shoot seems like forever. still got 16 days left and 1 more month to end of attachment. pls let this end pls let this end pls let this end. still will have nightmare of i oversleeping for shoot.

but good thing is the crew there are nice, teach me lotsa stuff, now i know wad is the most useful things during production, c stands, sandbags and gaffer tapes, you can absolutely cannot do things without this 3. tink i will miss the guys especially those crew from malaysia like ah ming, brandon they all, tells u alot of their working manner at malaysia also, and where to get the cheapest dvds haha diao... but just want this to end soon so i can return to my normal routine. my timeclock seems so wrong now, sth i wake up i dun even know its day or night, is monday or tuesday, i am totally blur. pls end this soon. i need sleep. i miss those 8 hrs of slp.giv me back my slp.

No comments: