Sunday, March 20, 2005

moody...

been in a pretty moody period recently...

i went to orchard today... to discuss some work n supposely find some costumes for some things but change plans due to budget problem... i went out wit dion n ken today... feel realli bad mood n temper easily flare up today due to some personal problems... nv realli tok much today... when they we was at hmv i wanted to go off den they say wan to listen some more songs so i jus say i go off first n leave... ken giv me a cal later but phone got cut off due to low batt... so i wait up again to find them again in case he mistaken i giving him an attitude problem or wad but couldn't find them when i go out i walk around the whole hmv n wait at the level 1 for a while... around 15 mins late i still cant find them so i decide to go home anyway./.. as i walk to the control alot of things went through my mind... things i hav realli tink of in the past... jus as i was goin to enter the control dion suddenly rush in front of my givin her veri easily excited look again ... first thing she say luckily we wait here for u sorry... but its nt their problem actualli.. cause nt in a good mood today anyway... den we decide to go cineleisure to eat... as we walk dion say if i nv appear jus now we will go down to yishun to find u with waffle icecream ... cause today i realli feel like waffle icecream dunno y but cant find... feel quite bad deep inside my heart actualli... hav such nice friends but treat them abuit like shit today... n after tt they actualli can take bus home which will be a faster n more convenient way for them... but i tink they wan to accompany me so they decide to take the train wit me together... nice friends i have...

works are piling up... although there are alot of other works like cp n 3d max which are goin to due veri soon... but i haven even start to even on the program to do any bit of work... inside my mind is jus the magazine program n short film... our mag prog is realli sucky cause i tink we nv prepare well as we r too rush... also they lighting problrm n nt enough content n interesting facts... my short film is realli bad... my audio... i cannot nt realli transmit my idea of wad i wan to my dop so i end up holding the camera myself for asome shots ... i am a realli bad person in transmitting my idea to words.. so normally during grp work if preferably i prefer to do most of the things y self... nt because i am a idividualistic or wan to prove i am hardworking or wad... my lighting problem ... my story end up veri super boring.. i knew i could do a thousand times better den tt...

aftwer knowing my coming grp of my sp n yr 3 fyp i am quite sad by tt too... this means most of the time u will be wit ur grp members n will not c ur other mates for a long time... like botak ken... faj... noisy hudha... alwyas chuckling chucky, rachael cheryl ling they all... my grp girls takes up the majority... but wad i most worried inside is.. cause i hav a some sort of dispute wit girl in my grp... so i dunno how are we goin to walk together... i am nt veri close wit the other guy in my gp 2... so i tinking if like i offended 1 of the girls den of course girls will alliase each other den will make me the bad person in the end... maybe i have been thinking too much but this type of things happen alot to me b4 so i am quite ... i always seem to be the bad guy in most quarrels so... hais...

today will hopefully be the last day of shoot... dion short film... 1 last scene... hope she wun be too adventurous today cause i am her dop... wish me good luck...

No comments: