Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I am simply too free so had to post this to take away 5-10 mins of my time. i am simply bored bored bored. i spend the past week battling sorethroat, super bad flu and now block nose. and of course watching dvds.

wah liao and somemore i goin ns soon. wah liao everynight i cant slp sia den visualize myself in the army uniform in 16 days time. den i also sort of prepare myself by watching war movies like saving private ryan, jarhead n behind enemy lines. its kind of psych me up. and even though i try to force myself to go train up my stamina in case i appear in the news the next day the fastest ns men to die during national service. and visualize my passport photo wit my tt bird mohth wearing a cork spects cause tts the last passport photo i take in a long time. omg i will disgrace all the decrestants of the oh family.

wah liao how ar everynight cannot slp lei!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, take a damn big sleeping pill!

And I still have your three DVDs! When can I meet you to return them to you!? They are collecting dust already on my shelves leh!

;)

Rachie

oLc said...

wah no worries rachie i will definely c u soon. grad day! ok nt veri soon.