Wednesday, October 05, 2005

hmm think this will likely be my last post before i left for attachment... sld not complain n fa lao sao anymore haha must leave NYP in harmony so people will not remember me as a grumbling person must leave down a good impression, thinking should i paste a full length poster of myself i avid to let u all rem me but i scare when i come back with see alot of tiny holes in the poster so better not risk doing tt.

have to plan my next few days well with my friends and family... cause i know likely to have alot of night shifts and be quite busy so wouldn't have much time to meet up with you guys... feel very bad towards my family been busy in sch recently nv been coming back early... i can like a few days nv c my parents cause they have to wake up early so they they sleep early... means i come home they slp i wake up they go work already... guess have to reind sth like tt for another 3 months...

hmm this yr after my bd goin to be twenty... my cousin once tell me a man upon reaching 20 will have alot of things to worry... money... going work... going army... after army must work study or choose to be in army... basically this things nv seem to have a full stop... hais alot of things to worry... haha but people do not forget me will try my best keep in touch wit u ppl take care and cheers!

No comments: