Sunday, September 25, 2005

dengue!!!

Guess most of you have heard how dangerous yishun has become due to the dengue outbreak that has become more scary than terrorists. Two of my classmates living in yishun has become victims of the deadly aedes mosquitoes. I will bring you guys a tour of my yishun area.




Above is the map of Yishun, Street 72 which is the proud area i am living in for the whoel of my life. My old block is 760 , the block i currently living is block 737. You can see those block in red are considered the "danger" area of dengue area. Block 762 is the block of my fellow classmates Norudin, which is one of the poor victim.


As you can see my block 737 is almost surrounded by those danger block, so beware of those ppl who come to yishun, please hire me as your tour guide to bring you the safest and fastest route to anywhere you want, at just $2/ hour. Call me at 91812 *** to make an appointment right now!!!

No comments: