Thursday, August 18, 2005

producer yeah!

hmm feel abit sad when read a fren blog... cause i am doin a docu and i am a producer... but i have been asking my grp to go to the bakery quite a no. of times and been asking them to like shoot overnight with long unbelivable hours... although some nv realli speak up their unhappiness i can somehow feel it... i know u all are all veri tired... when u all tell me u cant go i had nv force u all to come too cause i know u all r tired and had sth to do too... but i am together wit u all in this thing and the main thing is hope the whole thing will end up good....

i know i not being a veri good producer cause i know i not good at public relation stuff like talking to people and try to be friendly and cork up a conversation... people who know me well sld know i veri bad at tt but i been trying my best and hope things will get better...

in the first place i nv intend to be a producer and nv want to but the rest already say what they wan to be and i hav no choice but to accept this role... i know that if i nv do it nobody will do it cause this is a role that nobody wants to have...i know i may seem not doin alot of stuff but trust me my whole mind now is always abt this docu every min and second that i had neglected my other modules...

hope things get better and tomorrow will be a better day!!

No comments: